The ribbon has been specially developedfor the highest possible diversity of application. The ribbon shows perfect values both at spotting and glazing of image, preventing slip of lables while printing. There is no need to use thermal transferred lacker on labels printed by glazing due to use of MWR508, therefore, reducing total costs for them. The ribbonkeepsprinting speed up to 300mm/secwithout loss of image quality.
Enameled and not enameled paper, synthetic film, polypropylene, polyethylene, polyolefine, Kimdura®, Valeron®, Polyart®, mat polyester.
- Ideal printing while spotting and glazing of image
- High printing speed ( 300 mm/sec) without loss of image quality
- High tear and solvent resistance
- High definition printing (400 dpi+)
- Specially developed formula to protect printing head
- Retail, Textile industry, Gardening and flower growing, Medicine, Lumbering and wood processing, Storehouses and Logistics, Transport.
|Humidity||10% – 85%|
|Recommendations||To avoid direct sunlight|
|Reverse side coating||silicone-based|
|Base thickness, micron||4,8±0,3|
|Paint layer thickness, micron||3,2±0,2|
|Ribbon thickness, micron||8,0±0,5|