The branch top rank since it appears on the market, it has been developed on the basis of patented coating.Colorant unique formula provides for antistatic properties and flexibility, enabling use of the product on a wide range of various surfaces. No one other type of wax ribbons has better image definition and readability of a bar code, including vertical one, as well as the same dark and stable image.
Enameled and not enameled paper/sales tickets; synthetic film; polyethylene; polypropylene; polyolefine; Kimdura®; Valeron®; Polyart®; glossy paper; glazed paper; labels coated with fluorescent lacquer.
- Halogens free
- Printing on a wide range of materials: from not enameled paper to synthetic films
- High printing speed (12 inches per second), while keeping bar code definition, including vertical one
- Enhanced antistatic properties
- High smearing and scratch resistance**
- Perfect characteristicsensuring a dark strong image which results in high scanning speed
- Storehouse, Logistics, Retail, Transport, Radiomarking, etc.
|Humidity||10% – 85%|
|Recommendations||To avoid direct sunlight|
|Reverse side coating||silicone-based|
|Base thickness, micron||4,8±0,3|
|Paint layer||resin-enhanced wax|
|Paint layer thickness, micron||3,2±0,2|
|Ribbon thickness, micron||8,0±0,5|